Slimline Fume Hood Series
With the iQ Labs tradition of quality and value, the Slimline Series provides a cost-effective alternative where basic fume hood ventilation is required. The Slimline is a non-airfoil, low-profile designed hood that is great for the K-12 market, intermittent use, and chemical storage. Constructed with our superstructure design, it has all the quality of larger hoods at a fraction of the cost.
Ducted Fume Hood Requirements
The narrow (1 ¼”) side posts allow for maximum interior work space; however, they do not accept fixtures.
- Two hood heights in stock – 48” with 42” interior height; 58” with 48” interior height
- Welded superstructure for structural rigidity and design flexibility to allow for custom hood sizes and features
- Two-piece adjustable and removable baffle system to regulate lighter-than-air and heavier-than-air gases
- Bypass grill with adjustable louvers to control bypass air volume
- Full frame, stainless steel vertical sash with integral stainless steel finger pull
- Stainless steel sash guides, duct collar
- Sash/counterweight pulley system utilizing four 2 ½”-diameter pulleys for one-finger sash movement; full-width counterweight featuring “Tilt-Lock” for additional safety and durability
- Vapor-proof incandescent light fixture (bulb not included)
- Liner material – Standard poly resin liner
- Deck-mounted plumbing fixtures; cabinet-mounted electrical devices
- Choice of sashes – vertical rising (standard); top-hung horizontal sliding; combination (vertical /horizontal)
- Sash stop
- Ceiling enclosure
- Countertops – epoxy, phenolic, stainless steel
- Cabinets – complete line of metal laboratory casework, including hood base, acid storage and flammable storage cabinets
- Blowers – selected to match hood and duct work configuration, corrosive or ignitable exhaust fumes
Why Buy a Fume Hood from iQ Labs?
With over 60 years of experience, we at iQ Labs are a leading fume hood manufacturer. Your fume hood will be fully customized for your space; each fume hood is designed with your needs and accessibility in mind. We verify its functionality and safety through a proper inspection, and our dedicated service team is available to answer all your questions. At iQ Labs, our knowledge and service are manufactured into our products. Backed by our industry-leading, 10-year limited warranty, you can be assured you are getting the best quality hood for your next project.
What challenge can we help you solve today?
Send us a message, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.